Sacramento members?

Dan C. nissanser@hotmail.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:47:58 -0600

I'm from Sacramento.  Unfortunately I'm not going to the convention.  I'll
be at school until late on Wednesday so the probability of meeting you guys
is slim.  But if you see a stock looking white '95 200SX SER on the road,
it	might be me, so honk!  Have fun at the convention and have a safe drive!

Dan
(916) 479-2920 (cell)