problems

michael jones mjo849@airmail.net
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:57:54 -0600

Hello
I have a 91 se-r with a 150,000 miles. I am having a problem keeping it
running at  certain times. The problem comes up after 45 minutes of
running. It bucks and dies, will not start for a few minutes, when it
does it is a !@#$ to keep running. But if you keep revving and playing
with it after a few minutes it will be ok. It may die but will restart.
Coming up to a light most of the time it's ok but every once in a while
it will die. It will restart. Checked the ERG, the diaphragm works but
you have to rev the motor to feel it working (over 3000). Also cleaned
the BPT line out 8.5 inches, their was no crud on the plastic wire tie
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated, Thanks.
Mike