93.5 G20 Alignment can't align vertically

David P. yuniverse@hotmail.com
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:12:57 -0600

>That's interesting.  They only one I'm aware of for the G20 is from New
>Zealand.  I'm guessing they don't actually have a camber kit available and
>plan on using crash bolts which you cannot use on the G20 (at least in
>front).  If they actually do have a camber kit, I'd love to know about it.

The guys there weren't sure either if the part existed.  They were going to
contact their suppliers.  But I guess I won't be using this solution anyhow.

>Could be any part of the suspension.  But, I've become quite familiar with
>this since my wife clouted a curb and I ran over a folk lift fork on the
>freeway at 65-70 mph. =8^O  Both times we changed the link between the
>control arms.

My dealer did mention something about my car having worn upper links.  Is
this the "link" you're talking about?  $435 to replace them at the dealer.
If that's the only part, I'd be happy.  Did your wheel had the same sympton
of the bottom part sticking outward too?