Transmission Fluid Question (long)

EEYORE5182@aol.com EEYORE5182@aol.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:10:33 -0600

another fluid you may want to look into is BG syncro shift.  i used it in my
older tranny (the one i cracked).  i cant remember to much about it, but it
might not hurt to look into it.  i just wanted to bring it up.
when i had my new-sed welded tranny put in, the mechanic pulled my chain and
put in AUTO tranny fluid(WTF!).  i know that some cars use lighter gear oil.
ours though has a week third gear and of course the nasty 5th gear pop out.
i used a fluid pump and sucked out all the auto fluid and put in the MT-90.
good stuff, kinda pricey but good.  believe me, this is one of those areas
where you can definitely trust the scuttlebutt on the list...go MT-90

Alex
'93 NX2k