sr20de

Mike Stensland mike_stensland@yahoo.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 09:13:36 -0600

> the engine is perfect so far. the intake is exactly like my old sr20
> the only diff is lack of egr and exhaust manifold ... that im still
> wondering if i can use.. the primera one looks like it would output more.

I just did the JDM sr20 swap into a 93 G20.  I wondered the same thing, but
there isn't a place for the heated O2 sensor on it.  I suspect this would
create problems for the ECU.  The intake manifold looked similar, but was
actually quite different on closer inspection because of all the EGR stuff
running through it.  I would plan to replace both (this takes care of almost
all of the sensors that need to be swapped as well).