Oil feed

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:38:14 -0600

Hey list members, I have check the archives but can't
seem to find exactly what im looking for, I did find a
lot of similars things but I still have questions.

For my turbo feed line do I need to use a fitting
connecting it srtraight to the turbo or can I use
clamps, if so how many, I bought a tube that bent the
way I want it and I set it perfectly without hitting
the manifold (t25), but now my question is do I need
to use that end of the fitting or can I cut it off and
use clamps??  Also the pipe is 1/4 inch, and
everything else I got is 1/8.  Also does anybody know
if Earl's Performance carries custom made lines, for
the turbo feed.

     Sorry if these questions are hidden in the
archives but the archives have helped me a lot as well
as you guys.

Kenley_ser@yahoo.com
K&N intake
Greddy Exhaust
formerly Stillen Headers(sold to Alex of Bell Gardens
(nice car Alex))

T25 upgrade