SoCal SERCA Streets event, pics are up

Nilsson, Zak Zak.Nilsson@latimes.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:49:26 -0600

  - Who's SR20VE-powered egg is that?
 - Carlos looks like he's not having any fun. ;)
 - Kojima looks like he's having too much fun with the flags. ;)
 - What kind of meat does the Kojima B15 roll on?

That's George Peters' SR20VE powered egg.
I caught Carlos by surprise with that picture, he was busy doing his usual
superlative job of keeping everything organized so that we could all have
fun on the track. Thanks again Carlos.
Mike was having a little too much fun with the flag twirling. Hmm.
And I believe that was a stock B15 SE-R (not a Spec V), so whatever
they come with from the factory is my guess. I'm not 100% sure though.

-Zak