'93 G20 JDM engine install

Mike Stensland mike_stensland@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:48:02 -0600

Thanks for the pointers. I now have a good place to start.
I do have a FSM - I was pleasantly surprised to find the G20 came with one
(looks like from the factory) in the trunk.
I plan to check out the vacuum hoses this afternoon.  If that's not it, I
haven't replaced the IACV-AAC and IACV-FICD solenoid valves with the ones
from the original engine.  There are other sensors I to replace as well.
Then the MAF.  Then I'm back to sensor by sensor. Hopefully I won't have to
this far.   I'll keep you posted on how it turns out.
FYI - the TPS is the same on both the JDM and US market engines (same number
on the sensor and same voltage when tested).