SoCal SERCA Streets event, pics are up

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:29:48 -0600

Basicaly you first have to look at the rules of your
friendly local sanctioning body to make sure you arte
not building something that will get protested.

As far as angles, there are a number of books on race
car aerodynamics that cover the state of the art in
Sedan touring car type racing.

I don't want to be a dick but since this is a pro race
series and I spent a lot of time figuring it out, I
don't want to divulge exactly what I did.

However the info is all out there and easily
accesable.

Mike