Cold starting or lack there of

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:39:59 -0600

Does it turn over at all?  What kind of altitude are we talking about here?  If
its turning over but wont start till you spray something into it:  Have you
checked to see if the fuel pump is pumping and that the injectors are
injecting.  I had a fuel filter that had a little water in it once.... that car
wouldnt start in the cold either.  Try dropping some heat in your next gas up.
tried a new battery?  Or new starter?  Or a lighter oil?  New plugs cap roter.
Wait its gotta be the muffler bearings   ;)

-sean