SoCal SERCA Streets event, pics are up

Pat Griffith slowse-r@hmp.net
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:16:57 -0600

> It is not that hard to make, it's just getting the
> angles right.  It took me two attempts to get
> everything right and lined up.

I've been thinking of fabbing a splitter out of some aluminum sheet I have
laying around.  I think it would be legal going by the SCCA Improved Touring
rules on "air dams" -- the splitter would look similar to the SE-R Cup car
when completed.  How is it mounted?  It looks to be two pieces with
everything mounted to the stock bumper.

My car had this lower plastic piece when I bought it:
http://www.blackshirtracing.com/car_day1.jpg

It's sitting in a shed at my girlfriend's house, but I wouldn't mind hacking
it if it could be used. :)

Pat