Jim Wolf Air intake for Spec V

Maurice Hilarius maurice@harddata.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:11:55 -0600

I just spoke with Ben at Jim Wolf Technologies.
They now have an air intake/filter kit for the 2002 Sentra SE-R Spec V
It is similar to the one on their webpage at:
http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/poprest.htm

"Standard" price is about $150, but they have them on an introductory sale
for $120

I spoke to a fellow named Ben there today, and he was most helpful.

I just ordered one, and once I get it installed I will post a short review
to the lists..

Apparently they are working on a turbo kit and other parts as well.
He suggested that I should call back in a month or two if interested in
those items.

One comment he made that is interesting is that apparently rods on these
might have to be changed in we want to go to some serious power ( over 200hp).

Hope this helps someone!

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius       Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.               FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue        mailto:maurice@harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada      http://www.harddata.com/
    T5X 1Y3

Ask me about the UP1500 Alpha - Full systems from $3,500!