Compressor Trim for stock turbos

Dave ga16de@optonline.net
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:59:42 -0600

thanks for the info Rob,
I have looked into sourcing a Saab T3 turbo, the 16 valve turbos came with a
45 trim wheel... the same thing with some of the earlier Volvos.
I mentioned that a t3 50 trim came in a Holden VL commodore... as it turns
out, Nissan provided the engine for this car. Its a Nissan RB30ET 3.0L Turbo
straight six. I thought maybe through some parts bin engineering that that
turbo may have arrived on our shores in a turbo SX or Z.