Compressor Trim for stock turbos

Dave ga16de@optonline.net
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:59:59 -0600

Thanks ray ... I read robs informative post, but the one thing I am still
curious about is the compressor trim of a t28? ...I am trying to source a t3
50 trim turbo and I was wondering if any of the turbo gurus on the list
might know of any cars that came with this turbo stock (a Holden VL
commodore has this turbo, but those are hard to come by at the local auto
recycler) I am just trying researching some options before going to
Turbonetics to have them build it for me.
-dave

> I am looking
> for a turbo charger data base that will list what cars came with what
turbos

I don't know about other manufacturers but for SR20's Rob Cadle has
good write up in the Archives.  Look for Rob Cadle T04B DET