To defend Jez for a second.

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:30:51 -0600

>I think Andreas can be cockey, he builds the fastest
>drag racing SE-R's in the country.

Are we talking about Andreas Miko?  What has he done? Mike and Andreas Miko
have both helped me out. What exactly has Jez done to be put into the same
conversation as Andreas and Mike?   Has anyone gotten good advice from Jez?
I haven't.  I guess I shouldn't care about what Jez says but some people may
not know any better then to believe some of what he writes.  I know that
when I have posted something in error I felt bad because someone might read
it (archive search) and not realize it was wrong.  Jez, Do you care about
what you write?

Steve
98 Sentra Se