3" Custom Exhaust 200SX **PICS**

Aaron LaBeau amlabeau@csusm.edu
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:50:34 -0600

From: "Thomas Reynolds" <fthomasr@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: 3" Custom Exhaust 200SX **PICS**

http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~fthomasr/exhaust

>We took out a protractor, some paper, and made the exact setup and taped it
together, got it under the car and it >>is perfect. Unless anyone else has
any better suggestions.

I had some issues with my 3" exhaust; every time I made hard left hand turns
it would rattle.  Part of the problem was the 5" round Borla race muffler
I'm using as a resonator.  The Borla leaves little clearance so I had a
bracket welded on my muffler by the bumper with a urethane bushing.  It
still lets the exhaust move a little so it wont crack but it no longer
rattles under hard left turns.

Aaron