b15 brakes same as....?

NX 2000 nx2ked@hotmail.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:42:32 -0600

More monkey dung.  Funny how you are not telling the whole story and
contradicing yourself.
Cross drilled rotors and slotted rotors are supposed to be better than a
normal rotor because the extra surface area from the slots and drill holes
help cooling the brakes, in theory anyways.
And under heavy braking, the pads will produce some sort of gas and this gas
somehow is caught between the pads and rotors reducing the effectiveness of
the brakes, again in theory.
All this can be found in SE-R.net under brakes.  I believe it was written by
Mike K.

Edwen