New option for front brakes!

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:51:46 -0600

Just thought I would add some more information.  He has test fitted the
11.75 inch brakes over some 15 inch Rota C8's.  He said the fit perfectly
with the 3mm spacer he provides.  You could skip the spacers but might need
to trim the caliper a little.  The specs on this kit seem right.  Does
anyone have any thoughts about the brake balance with the 11 inch fronts
with stock rear brakes versus 11.75 inch fronts and the Maxima rear brakes.
I realize it's not just about size but also balance front to rear.  If
balance is an issue how hard is it to plumb in a proportioning valve in our
cars.

Steve