Parts Prices

Wayne Cox wmc20@dnaco.net
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:36:51 -0600

At 08:10 AM 1/22/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Are the courtesyparts.com prices with the discount for
>list memebers.  Is there still a discount for list
>members?  Have I been out of the loop too long?

Courtesy gives 25% off all regular Nissan parts to anyone that cares to
order.  There isn't any extra list discount.

In my experience, Courtesy screws up about 50% or more of their
orders.  They're always very "courteous" on the phone when trying to
straighten things out, but I'd like it better if they were rude assholes
that could put the right parts in a box and ship per my instructions.

If you order from them, just tell them to hold the whole darn thing till
it's ready to ship together.  If they make partial shipments, or back order
portions, things go sour in a hurry.  Cost me about $50 or more in
shipping, and many headaches on more than one order.  Also make sure to ask
them not to print your credit card number on the address label for everyone
to read!

   -Wayne Cox