Powersteering Eliminator Installed!

Joel Ward joelw@mcdirect.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:51:33 -0600

Well the first install is in! There is sooo much space now! Slow speed
steering effort is increased so as to make this not very practical for
everyday driving (Unless you want/have BIG forearms) but good for a
track car. It took me about 4 hours (only need a helper for a few
minutes) to remove and install the kit. The hardest part is getting the
stock stuff out intact. If you didn't care about the stock lines then
the install would be much quicker. The weight reduction was about
10-12lb. The stock size belt was used (all other pulleys were stock) so
I am not sure if a new belt would be needed for cars with UD pulleys.

For the 91-93 high port (install complete)
The price is $120  and the kit includes:
Aluminum block and spacer
OEM Nissan idler pulley
All necessary nuts, bolts (grade8.8), and lock washers

For the 200sx low port (no install yet)
This needs the 3 hole bracket from the 91-93. source your own or add $40

For the NX (no install yet)
I am checking to make sure all parts are the same as 91-93 sentra. If so
then $120

Joel W.
Random Thoughts Racing