ECU dyno testing

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 11:29:28 -0600

In a message dated 1/19/2002 8:41:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sr20pwr@home.com writes:

> I dynoed my wife's '97 SE-R today with some ECU testing thrown in.  her car
> has a '91 intake cam, HS 2nd gen header, JWT POP, and Stillen muffler.

I have a JWT ECU,have never dyno'd, but significant power increase can be
felt throughout the ranges.Well worth the money in my book. Have you had any
trouble with passing smog sniffer? For some reason my car will not pass the
idle test. JWT Says something must be wrong with the engine,EGR ,Cat or?
........presently going into the shop for a tune up.

Frank, 93 SE-R, JWT POP, Stillen 4-1 Headers, HKS Exhaust