ECU dyno testing

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 02:15:46 -0600

On Sun, 2002-01-20 at 01:56, Kevin J. Hart wrote:

> Im guessing you are assuming Eric has a B15.

Nope.  His message stated pretty clearly that it was a '97 SE-R, a B14.
I'm just mentioning that we bastard children (SR20DE/B15ers) of the SE-R
tree are not dead, simply sleeping.  Mwuhahahahaa...  I can only assume
that data like this will also be relevant to P11 owners, though they
seem to speak even less than B15 owners.

> he has a b14 200sx, 96.  no hacking for the jwt ecu or any of that

Well, there are two problems with that statement the way this monkey
sees it.  Firstly, I thought that any '96+ production vehicle sold in
the US had to be OBD-II compliant, but even that wouldn't necessarily
require hacking the harness for the JWT ECU.  Secondly, though the '97
vehicle/harness/sensor array may not be OBD-II compliant, that '95 G20
ECU certainly is.

My questions stand, but I'm just asking for more information, not waving
my own pseudo-knowledge in your face or anything immature like that.  I
know that I'm often wrong; just tell me when I am so that I won't be
next time.  In other words,  prove me wrong, I like it. ;)

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |