sr20ve

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 16:12:42 -0600

On Sat, 2002-01-19 at 16:06, Louis Rosanova wrote:

> Now my
> question is does this motor have 20 valves?  I know the older sr20ve has 16
> like ours.

Why?  Nissan has a very long-standing history of naming models by engine
displacement.  I'd think nothing more of it; wouldn't we have heard
something about a five-valve-per-cylinder engine by now?  On the other
hand, if you could show me such an animal I'd be ecstatic...

> BTW, check out those headers and the intake manifold.  Sweet.

Primera exhaust manifolds are a sort-of-old trick that are sometimes
cheaper than aftermarket headers. :)

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |