Totaled Nx & court case update

John Tumas John Tumas" <drknite@bellsouth.net
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:19:04 -0600

     The Nx was towed away on Wednesday. That was a chapter in my life & 7
years of ownership. I still have some aftermarket parts available for sale.
      My attorney went to court for me & the good news is I was not
convicted. The bad news is that it's still being dragged out by the
incompetence of the local police force.
      The witness did not show , which was expected as he gave a phony
street as his address. He doesn't want to go to jail for giving false
testimony & insurance fraud.
      Instead of admitting he really screwed up & was completely wrong , the
police officer wants to be given until Feb. 8th to find the witness. Good
luck Bozo. If you can't comprehend that the reason the damage was underneath
the rear bumper was because he cut me off & slammed on the brakes , the
witness was not outside the car ,  the driver is faking his injuries , & the
witness gave you a street name that doesn't exist in the city , let alone
the county , you need to be in another line of work ,  not trying to affect
the outcome of peoples lives.

     -John Tumas