Fuel Pressure regulator question

ianshannon97 ianshannon97@msn.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:00:58 -0600

OK, I just got my fuel rail back from the metal restorers. Looks real nice.
Question. They had to dip it in a solution to remove all the old cad plating
off. He said the fuel pressure regulator was ok to go into it too. I asked him
and he said that it was a thin liquid, not thing to gel it up or anything.
Should I be worried? Is there anything in the regulator that could go bad or
is it just a spring loaded check valve type of thing? Also I should just use
my old injectors with new seals? Everyone tells me that SR20 injectors do not
clog or need cleaning.
91 NX2000 with work.
97 Maxima SE, smooth and powerful automatic
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/IansNX2000page.html