Ecotek

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:38:32 -0600

On Thu, 2002-01-17 at 14:23, sean mcmahon wrote:

> While I was reading about the super chip thing a minute ago I happened to be
> looking at a site by a company called ecotek.  http://www.ecotekplc.com/

Oddly, I saw that site not a few days after I bought my SE.  I was doing
some research on SR20DE fuel economy, and somehow I popped up there.
Anyway, I think it's a gadget that doesn't really do anything, but if
you wanted to buy one and spend an hour or so on an IM-240 (or whatever
that emissions specification is called) dyno, I'd like to see the
results.:)

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |