Cool gauges

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:29:29 -0600

OK, those of you who know me, or know of me tend to realize I don't go in
for too many cosmetic things on my cars (and those who have seen my cars
will attest to that :-).  But, these came up on the Porsche 944 list and I
think they are really cool.  OK, so I *do* have a bit of closet rice in me.

They make these for the 200SX SE (one has to ask, WHY?) as well as other
Nissans.  Indications from the 944 list are that it would only take an
order of 10 to get them to make 'em.  I'd prefer white letters on black
(daylight), but I would imagine I'm in the minority on that one. :-)

<http://www.itsrealstuff.com/ACCESSORIES/html/reverse_gauges.html>

George Roffe
Houston, TX
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>