G20 1998 Muffler?

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:20:46 -0600

On Tue, 2002-01-15 at 17:13, JFormantes@aol.com wrote:

> I am looking also for a stainles steel muffler, which performs like the stock

This is doable.  Magnaflow is a good choice, but the noise may be too
much for you.  King Turd seems to think that Remus may be acceptable
noise-wise, but until he started jabbering about them, I'd never heard
of 'em.

> (quiet, and has variable capacity), or let say an exact copy of stock which

This is not doable.  If you need variable capacity, your only choice is
a Nissan muffler.  Go into a Meineke and ask the guy behind the counter
about his selection of VC accoustic dampers.  Take a picture, I want to
see the look on his face, too. :)

There's also some debate that the muffler may be part of the emissions
system.  If you could prove that it *is* a part of the emissions system,
Nissan would be responsible for replacing it, as per the Owner's Manual
that came with your car.  Look it up. :)

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |