2003 Convention

Rob Cadle robcadle@hotmail.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:55:04 -0600

Jim Wright <wrightj@apple.com> wrote:

>Well, I know that 1999 & 2000 were billed simply as the SE-R National
>Convention.

Right. There was no official SERCA then.  SE-R owners were not organized
into a legally recongnized club.  Now they are.

>2001's became the SERCA National Convention, but I don't recall
>this ever being officially agreed upon.

Well, it was hosted by a SERCA region, and much of the money to pay for
stuff up front came from SERCA member's membership dues.  So, whether it is
agreed or not, if SERCA organizes it, and SERCA pays for it, then it is the
SERCA convention.

Jim, sorry I sent this to you twice.

Rob