Nitrogen filled tires & tires for sale spam

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 25 00:18:36 CDT 2006

At 11:12 PM 6/24/2006, Tim Rogers wrote:
>Jaret, I'm guessing your coworker who got the nitrofill may have
>been told to keep her tires filled at a higher pressure (probably
>the hot pressure level.) Higher pressure in the tires equals less
>rolling resistance and therefore better mileage.

Ah Ha!  That would make sense.

I've even been to tire places in the last few years where employees
told me tires were supposed to be inflated to the "maximum pressure"
marked on the side wall;  you know, like 48 psi or so.  Guess it was
all the Ford "Exploder" tire hype.  Me, I just always thought dying
in a Ford truck 'cause you were too stupid to put air in the tires
was Natural Selection.

    -Wayne  '06 RSX-S / 93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata