S3 cam install prep

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:33:16 -0500

Mike Jez wrote:

> on Nissan OE Billets. I seriously doubt they would know that U
> got cams in the car.

It's easy to tell the Valve Cover has been pulled if you don't do
it exactly how the factory would.  "Sir why has the valve cover
been removed?"

Most of the dealers suck and will do everything in their
power to make sure something is not covered under warranty.
Simple fact that they can squeeze lots more money out of you
then they will get for Warranty work.

All I have to say is Warranty Smarranty.  You can probably
fix the car better then most of the crackers at the dealership
can anyhow.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 340K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R