SR20 20th ?!?

John A. Heer johnheer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 16:35:15 CST 2008

There are several Mazdas in our local autocrosses, including two
Mazda3 5-doors and a Mazdaspeed6. There's also a Mazda3 4-door in
H-Stock, and he kicks a$$. His car is (obviously) stock other than the
wheels and tires, and he sometimes runs faster than my Speed3. He must
be doing 'roids. Using PAX, he is always in the top 5 out of 75-100
drivers.

John
07 Mazdaspeed3