2005 convention saturday

spdracer at mail.utexas.edu spdracer at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 21 11:44:07 CDT 2004

So does anyone have any really strong feelings about a saturday event?  Could do
a dyno day.  Also indoor go-kart racing and it's a very nice facility.  Or a
cruise around the area.  Heck, could rent a double decker boat (with grill for
cooking out) that'll fit 100 people for about $400 I think.  Except the water
is still very chilly in april :)

That night will be downtown.  I can recommend many bars/clubs.  Depends on if
you want to see lots of college chicks, or just drink beer in a calmer
environment, or hang out with the older (i.e past college) crowd.  Upscale,
downscale, whatever.  I can point y'all in the right direction :)

Khiem