Fastbrakes Kit for B14 wheels

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 20:32:16 -0500

I just finished installing the kit on my car.  This is the same kit I
mentioned about 6 months ago.  It has been a lot of work, but I was able to
get everything to fit under the stock b14 wheels.  The specs are 11 inch X
.9 thick Directional Vane 2 piece rotor.  Wilwood Dynalite Caliper.  The
brakes have a great feel and will fit a variety of 15 inch wheels.  I am
very impressed with the power and feel.  To get it to fit under the b14
wheels you will need to use the wheel spacer that he supplies with the kit.
It is also possible (but I haven't tried) to shave the caliper down were it
contacts the stock wheel and then not use the spacer.

Steve
98 Sentra SE
VE on the way