Spec V Shift knob

Torry Skurski ezcheese15@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:48:32 -0600

Does anybody know how the Spec V shift knob is attatched to the shifter?
Mine has come loose, and I can move it left to right very easily.  It does
not unscrew, from what I can tell, like the other SE-R's.  There is also not
set screw or anything that I can see.

And to think...I couldn't figure out why my stock shift knob was glued on on
my B14...now I wish they *did* do that on the B15 LOL.

According to the FSM, it *is* glued on and looks like it is attatched just
like all other SE-R's (they don't say how to take it off, just a diagram).
But mine doesn't want to unthread easily....just moves back and forth.

If anybody knows, let me know.  I don't want to take it off, I just want it
to stop moving around.

Torry